ARC-1883-BAT BBM for ARC-1883 family
Feature And Management
The FBM backup capacity is defined as the maximum duration of a power failure for which data in the cache memory can be written into the flash on ARC-1883-BAT. The ARC-1883-BAT can support up to 8GB cache memory that installed on the 12Gb/s SAS RAID controller.
1. There are no manual procedures for FBM conditioning or preconditioning to be performed by the user.
2. No further power is required once the super capacitor is fully charged.
• Module Dimension (W x H x D):
- with battery: 64.4 x 16.97 x 127 mm
- with supercap: 64.4 x 18.72 x 127 mm
• BBM Connector: (1*14) box header
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to +50°C
• Typical Life Expectancy: 5 years at 50°C
• Cache Memory Size Supported: up to 2GB (super capacitor/battery)