FBM with Battery
1. Low profile bracket is also provided.
2. The FBM will occupy one PCI slot on the host backplane.
The FBM backup capacity is defined as the maximum duration of a power failure for which data in the cache memory can be written into the flash on ARC-
1. There are no manual procedures for FBM conditioning or preconditioning to be performed by the user.
2. No further power is required once the super capacitor is fully charged.
Note: Do not remove FBM while system is running.
Mechanical • Module Dimension (W x H x D):
• BBM Connector: (1*14) box header
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to +50°C
• Typical Life Expectancy: 5 years at 50°C
• Cache Memory Size Supported: up to 2 GB (super capacitor/battery) or 8 GB (battery)